- Why are democratic values still important and relevant today?
- How to identify an authentic democratic culture?
- What kind of role shall human values play in the construction of a democratic culture?
- What does it take to secure a democratic form of government?
- What are the epistemic presuppositions of a democratic form of governance?
- What kind of transformation does democracy require in terms of human self-understanding?
- What interaction is there between political and economic forces?
- What are the implications of the Rule of Law in a democratic system?
- What correlation can we find between the meaning of history and democratic self-affirmation?
- Part 1: Dignity and rights of women in the light of the Word of God
- Part II: Modern states and discrimination against women
- Part III Discrimination and cultural violence: The case of Chad.
OMI JPIC staff Bayor Chantal Ngoltoingar was born in Chad, Central Africa. Her work experience includes finance and marketing, while working with the United Bank of Africa and Airtel mobile company in Chad. She is currently pursuing her undergraduate degree at the Catholic University of America.
For more information about the Center visit http://www.crvp.org/McLean/McLean.html